Last Revised: March 15, 2019
Policy of cookies and GDPR (Visitors from the EU)
We support the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which becomes enforceable on May 25, 2018, we make sure that all of our services comply with its provisions.
We are wholly committed to the rights of our users to the privacy and protection of personal data. As a resident of the EU, you have the right to control the information related to your data in the following way:
Understand what information we collect;
Request the recovery of your data;
Request the deletion of your data.
What information do we collect?
As part of our services, we collect specific personal information and use third-party services (which are compatible with GDPR) for the following purposes.
- Email: Used as a unique identifier of the user (username) and the only communication channel between the resource and the user.
- The first name: Used to identify a user and create an invoice.
- The last name: Used to identify a user and create an invoice.
- Nickname: User identification for authorization.
- Company: The legal entity of the user (if applicable) used as proof for calculations related to VAT and the creation of invoices. Required by the judicial authorities.
- Billing address: Used to create invoices. Required by the legal authorities.
- Payment method: Payment method specified by the user.
- Billing date: Date of purchase for the creation of the invoice. The legal authorities require it.
- Product: The product identifier that the user has purchased.
- Comments: Set the user’s permission to create comments on the published content.
- Publications: Establish the user’s permission to create/manage publications on the resource side.
- VAT number: Used to create invoices. Required by legal authorities and not required if the user is not a legal entity.
- Gravatar: Third party service to link the user with the profile image service – Gravatar. (Gravatar is compatible with GDPR)
- Tawk.to: Third party service to handle direct communication with the user. (Tawk.to is consistent with GDPR)
This website is owned and operated by Carsten Costa.
We registered in Switzerland, and our registered office is at Sonnhaldenweg 6, 4852 Rothrist, Switzerland.
Our principal business place is Sonnhaldenweg 6, 4852 Rothrist, Switzerland.
You can contact us:
By postal mail, to the postal address indicated above;
using our contact us on the website;
By phone, on +410767251732(WhatsApp) Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CET)
You have the rights to recover your data at any time and request the deletion of the data. Be attentive We do not store copies of your data: the removal of your data will result in the complete loss of data without the option to revert. *
* Do you know that you can delete your data when you visit your Dashboard? Log in, go to Dashboard / My profile and scroll to the bottom. On the right side, you will see a “Delete Account” button.